Mountain Modern Home | Nordic Center, Near Shuttle to Ski, Fireplace
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Welcome to Ten Pines Hideaway. Nestled at the base of the Gore Mountain Range near the Vail Golf Club and near the Nordic Center, the location is beyond ideal, and the precision in decor allows for a unique living space perfect for mountain retreats. This fully remodeled home is well appointed with a sleek modern design—intellectual accents with plush and livable lounge spaces.
Ground-level mudroom and ski storage make for easy ski access via shuttle with just a five-minute ride to the Village and unmatched hiking and biking trails nearby in the summer. The lower level houses the den and bedroom combo with two queen beds - ideal for teenagers. Upstairs, unwind in the open floor plan between the elegant kitchen with a breakfast bar and the dining room with seating for eight. Traverse through to the living room and grab a cocktail on the way from the wet bar. The living room boasts natural elements from the dark wood beams...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
From the seemingly unlimited mountain terrain that attracts snow, fishing, and hiking enthusiasts from all over to the distinctly European vibe and 5-star dining in Vail and Beaver Creek, vacationing here is like getting a little taste of heaven. Finding pristine skiing terrain will never be a problem when choosing between the world-renowned Vail Ski Resort and the equally famous Beaver Creek Ski Resort. But choosing the right luxury home for your family might be. Our wide-ranging Vail and Beaver Creek vacation rentals include ski-in/ski-out homes, luxury condos, and cabins that will facilitate the mountain adventure of a lifetime. Now begin that adventure by securing your accommodations today.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Smoking is strictly prohibited at this property.
- - Pets are not allowed at this property under any circumstances.
- - No parties or events are allowed.
- - A credit card preauthorization of $3,000.00 is required at the time of check-in as a damage deposit.
- - Shipping packages and ski gear to the home is not permitted. Shipping to our local address is available upon request for $25 / package and $50 for larger items. Please reach out to the Reservation Team for more information.