Contemporary 2 bedroom apartment close to Prague Castle
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
The apartment will surprise you with its super comfortable layout and equipment. Nicely decorated with contemporary High-End Furniture from ’’Ligne Roset’’, the apartment of 120 m2 has a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, and oven for your comfortable stay. The living area offers a huge sofa, TV, and sound system. The apartment can fit 6 people with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom, a king-size bed, and its own balcony with a traditional Prague courtyard view. The second and third bedroom is equipped with double bed. One bathroom equips a shower, the second one offers a bath. There is also a hall with a picture gallery and a sofa for relaxation.
This apartment is in the perfect location for your stay in Prague! The flat is a 1 min walk to the tram ’’Ujezd’’ where there is a famous Petrin hill with a small copy of the Eiffel tower....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Each guest must do an online registration.
- - City tax is not included and will be collected on the day of your arrival. The city of Prague requires €2.30 / per person / per night.
- - Check-in: starts at 16:00. The apartment has a self-check-in procedure. All needed instructions will be sent after your mandatory registration. If you prefer to get personal check-in (somebody will meet you at the address) or you are arriving between 20:30 pm and 3:30 am where the personal check-in is mandatory, an additional fee will be charged. The fee is as follows: 16:00 - 21.00: 20 EUR / 21:00 - 00:00: 30 EUR / after midnight: 50 EUR. If you request a personal check-in or arrive between 20:30 pm and 3:30 am, please inform us as soon as possible (the latest 1 day before arrival) so we can arrange everything accordingly.
- - Check-out: by 11:00
- - Smoking forbidden
- - Pets are not allowed (only under the previous consultation)
- - Keep the noise down between 21:00 and 09:00.
- - No parties or events
- - Please leave the apartment in a tidy condition when checking out.
- - An inventory of all items in the apartment and their condition is checked following the departure of each guest. If items are recorded as missing or damaged following your stay, the booking guest will be held responsible and the replacement or repair cost will be required.