A Wild Mountain Lodge
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Name: A Wild Mountain Lodge | Bedrooms: 4 | Bathrooms: 3 | Sleeps: 10 | Access: Lake Area | Pets Not Permitted | MUST BE 24+ YEARS TO RENT | Free WIFI Provided
*Bed linens and bath towels provided w/rental. No soaps, toiletries, paper products, trash bags, etc. will be provided with the exception of a welcome bag including a few starter items. Please pack accordingly.
Cozy up in this stylish mountain retreat! A Wild Mountain Lodge is a beautifully designed and decorate home that is ready to welcome you in with warmth and comfort. The open concept main level is great for entertaining and gathering together. Open the sliding doors to expand the living space outside to the sun soaked wrap deck, outdoor fireplace, and hot tub! The plush furnishings, great amenities, and great location (just at the top of Wisp Mountain!) make this home a great place to stay. Head out to explore the area and find great...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
"Looking for unrivaled views? Somewhere with sweeping panoramic vistas of rolling mountains and epic lake views. A place to sit on the deck, cook out on the grill, and marvel at the majesty of nature all around you. Look no further than the Highline community! And the best part? This community has direct ski in/ski out access to the slopes of Wisp! Whether we’ve got snowy winter weather or sunny summer skies, you can always head over to the Wisp Resort for a wide array of outdoor activities- like zip lining, riding the mountain coaster, and more! The Adventure Sports Center International (ASCI) is also just a short drive away for an afternoon of thrills at the mountain’s only manmade whitewater rafting course. Great views, great homes, and one great location: that’s the Highline Community! Community Amenities: -Ski In/Ski Out Homes Available -Close to Wisp Resort -Close to ASCI"
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- AFTER BOOKING: An email will be sent to the address provided during check-out; please check for action items needed to secure your reservation. The subject of this email will start with "URGENT: Complete Your Booking For"... and may be in your Promotional/Marketing folders depending on your email provider and settings.
- NOTE: A copy of the contract holder's Photo ID, a signed contract, and a list of your full travel party (names/ages of all attending) will be required to complete your booking.