Modern New Building 2BR Retreat w Gym & Parking 308
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This beautiful two-bedroom apartment offers a serene retreat, complete with a wide range of contemporary amenities. Nestled in Charlotte’s vibrant Steele Creek neighborhood, you’ll enjoy effortless proximity to the best entertainment, shopping, and dining options. Whether you’re seeking a short or extended stay, this idyllic escape caters to both leisure and business travelers, ensuring an ideal getaway.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Our apartment is in a modern and welcoming boutique apartment community with a peaceful ambiance. The living area has an open-plan living room with a comfortable sofa and a smart TV with streaming services. The spacious kitchen is well-equipped with everything you could possibly need to prepare a meal. It has a variety of stainless-steel appliances, including a coffee machine that accepts capsules and pods. It also has a kitchen island with bar stools that can be used as a more casual dining area. There is a beautiful formal dining area next to the kitchen that can seat up to four people. There is a washer and a dryer in the small utility and storage room near the kitchen. The two bedrooms each have a beautiful queen-sized bed with white linens and soft throws. They also have bedside tables with lamps and a dressing table with a mirror. Each bedroom has its own bathroom with a bathtub, a rainfall shower, and a vanity with a mirror. You will also find towels and toiletries for your use. There is a walk-in closet where your clothes can hang.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • No smoking or vaping anywhere in the units or building area
- • No pets allowed
- • No parties or loud music, please keep noise levels down after 8pm
- • $150 penalty fee for any damaged or unreturned keys, fobs or parking passes we provide.
- • Late check out fee (base rate price for the day) is charged for failing to check out before 11am, unless agreed with host
- • Fine for tampering with any devices including smoke detectors
- • We do not accept or responsible for deliveries or packages to the units
- • We are not responsible for any towing expenses, damages or loss to items left in vehicles
- Before checking out, if you received a parking pass or access fob, please leave it on the kitchen counter.
- $500 fine will be imposed if any of the rules are violated. Thank you for your cooperation.