Renovated Home w/Direct Access to Snowmobile Trail
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
Known as the 'Star of the White Mountains,' the quaint New Hampshire town of Bethlehem is a one-of-a-kind destination for outdoor adventures in the Northeast. Surrounded by trees in an idyllic private setting, this newly renovated 2-bed, 1.5-bath vacation rental is just minutes from numerous restaurants & shops on Main Street and offers direct access to snowmobile trails from the property. You'll also be less than 30 minutes to multiple ski resorts, plus an access point to the Appalachian Trail!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*Deep cleaning and disinfecting procedures, including bleach to wash all white sheets and towels, are done between bookings on all surfaces, bedding, and furniture*
NH Room and Meals Tax License #102801 | A/C & Central Heating | Free WiFi | Secluded Location
Nestled in the rugged White Mountains of the Appalachian Range, this fully renovated home offers a peaceful and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.