Superior Apartment Nikos
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
High-quality furniture decorated in maritime colours underlines the complex’s proximity to the sea. The apartments have a fully equipped kitchen with all modern appliances (electric cooker with oven, dishwasher, air-extractor, refrigerator with integrated freezer, filter coffee machine, espresso machine, toaster, kettle, electric fruit juicer), along with dinnerware, glassware and cookware.
Property Registration Number: 76886127000
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
You are about 500 meters from the sandy beach of the small and cosy seaside resort Kalamaki and about 2 km from the small and traditional mountain village Kamilari. Kalamaki is a small settlement with many amenities and good tourist infrastructure. It has the good fortune of being built in the middle of a beautiful sandy beach in the Messara Bay, which extends south to Kommos beach and north to the beach of Kokkinos Pyrgos. The famous ancient city of Phaestos and the archaeological sites of Kommos, Agia Triada and Matala are nearby. Nature plays an enormous role in this unique beauty. There are dozens of rare plants on the sandy hills, along with cedars and herbs. On the warm sandy beaches of Messara Bay, one can find the eggs of the Caretta-Caretta turtles. Finally, near Kalamaki are the beautiful traditional villages Kamilari, Sivas and Pitsidia, and the small towns Timbaki and Mires, all of which have good facilities.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.