By the Wild Ocean Zen Abode
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Three blocks from the beach and five blocks from the promenade, this lovely Seaside home provides the perfect gateway for your exploration of the Oregon Coast! Full of charm, vibrant colors, and fantastic local businesses, Seaside is truly a coastal gem! From your stay, walk or ride to nearby shops and restaurants to indulge in the finer things in life. Or, don your hiking shoes and catch magnificent views at Silver Point Interpretive Overlook and the Lewis and Clark National Historical Park. When you want to explore nearby towns, jump on Highway 101 and visit Gearhart, Astoria, and Cannon Beach.
Walking into your stay, you will admittedly adore the ample amount of natural lighting, plush furnishings, and homey touches. Kick your feet up in the spacious living room where a velvet blue sofa, gas fireplace, and large TV await. In the adjacent wellequipped kitchen you will find all the appliances needed to whip up delicious...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs, weighing 60lbs or less, are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.