Gilbert on the Green - well-appointed home
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
TPT number is 2021-1275
Description: Well appointed cul-de-sac golf course home with sparkling play pool and well manicured backyard. Beautiful archways, tall ceilings and plantation shutters make this home a tranquil and spacious place to enjoy the sun. Formal dining room, dedicated work area and a gourmet kitchen is ideal for families or a friends getaway. The large master bedroom has private patio access with pool and gold course views.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- MPORTANT Additional Rules
- - Absolutely no parties, gatherings, or undeclared guests allowed. Reservation will be canceled if this policy is violated.
- - No Glass is allowed around the pool.
- - Please pick-up after yourself. Additional cleaning fees will apply for additional cleaning.
- - No tampering, disabling of smoke detectors, or smoking inside the home. Violation of the policy will incur a $200 fee.
- - Please eat in the dining areas to prevent damage and staining of the living room seating and or bedding.
- - Quiet hours are strictly observed overnight from 22:00 to 08:00 (10 PM - 8 AM). Please respect our neighbors and their quiet enjoyment rights. Reservation will be canceled if this policy is violated.
- -We keep the floors super clean and tidy so we'd appreciate it if you can take your shoes off when inside.
- - Pets must be disclosed at the time of booking.
- Pet fees of $25/day/pet will be requested via the booking platform prior to arrival.
- Per state law, we ask you to keep your pet(s) leashed and curbed.
- Pets are not allowed to urinate on the building common area grass.
- We are pet-friendly owners and ask you to use a pet blanket if allowing your pet on our furniture.
- Pet hair found on the furniture/bedding will incur an additional cleaning fee as invoiced by our cleaners.
- - Pets are never to be left inside the property unattended unless crated and non-barking.
- - Do NOT unplug anything that is plugged in. There is a reason for that and we will be notified if any systems come offline. Please ask if you need to unplug something. There is a $150 associated with resetting systems by maintenance. - This property is suitable for 6 coupled adults.
- - We provide black washcloths for makeup removal so the white towels are not stained. There is a $20 fee for every damaged/stained towel.
- - Checkout time is strictly enforced. If you do not have written approval by messaging and you do not checkout on time you will be charged $20 for every 15 minutes past the official checkout time of 10 AM.
- Thank you for respecting our house rules. We look forward to hosting you!