Airy and Open Corner Loft - 92 Walkscore!
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Permit Number: 604 180 011
Description: High-end, well-appointed modern loft in the heart of Redmond. This brand new open Loft comes equipped with a dedicated parking spot, ultrafast fiber Internet speeds, and an electric standing desk with a 32inch monitor. Premium bedding, linens, and a fully stocked kitchen. An ideal property for a business traveler, a couple, or a family with 2 children. Located within walking distance to many of the local watering holes and eateries and Marymoor Park. This is a pet-friendly accommodation.
This open Loft is tactfully decorated to feel spacious yet comfortable. Bring your yoga mat to practice by the living room area. Relax in the shared spaces with green foliage walls or in the landscaped courtyard, without ever having to leave the comforts of home.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- IIMPORTANT Additional Rules - Absolutely no parties, gatherings or undeclared guests allowed. Reservation will be cancelled if this policy is violated. - Please pick-up after yourself. Additional cleaning fees will apply for additional cleaning. - No tampering, disabling of smoke detectors or smoking inside the home. Smoking within 25 feet of any entrance is prohibited by state law. Violation of policy will incur a $200 fee. - Please eat in the dining areas to prevent damage and staining of the living room seating and or bedding. - Quiet hours are strictly observed overnight from 22:00 to 08:00 (10 PM - 8 AM). Please respect our neighbors and their quiet enjoyment rights. Reservation will be cancelled if this policy is violated. -We keep the floors super clean and tidy so we'd appreciate it if you can take your shoes off when inside. - Pets must be disclosed at the time of booking. Pet fees of $20/day/pet will be requested via the booking platform prior to arrival. Per state law we ask you keep your pet(s) leashed and curbed. We are pet friendly owners and ask you use a pet blanket if allowing your pet on our furniture. Pet hair found on the furniture/bedding will incur an addition cleaning fee as invoiced by our cleaners. - Pets are never to be left inside the property unattended unless crated and non-barking. - Do NOT unplug anything that is plugged in. There is a reason for that and we will be notified if any systems come offline. Please ask if you need to unplug something. There is a $150 associated with resetting systems by maintenance. - This property is suitable for 2 adults or 2 coupled adults with two children. It is not suitable for 4 adults. - We provided black washcloths for makeup removal so the white towels are not stained. There is a $20 fee for every damaged/stained towel. Thank you for respecting our house rules. We look forward to hosting you!