Cedar and Sage
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Secluded retreat with breathtaking 180 degree views of Puget Sound from the living room, kitchen and bedroom in addition to covered and uncovered decks. Utilize your private beach access to take a stroll along the water or sit on your deck and watch the shipping traffic pass by. Relax and get a close-up view of seals, otters and bald eagles and enjoy your favorite beverage as the sun sets behind the Olympic Mountains. Ideal relaxation location for one or two couples, or a family of four.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- IMPORTANT Additional Rules - Absolutely no parties or gatherings allowed in this property. You must also clean up after yourself. An additional cleaning will apply if you do not.
- - No additional guests allowed other than what's shown on the reservation. Violation of this policy will result in immediate reservation cancellation and removal from the property.
- - No tampering or disabling of smoke detectors or smoking inside the cottage. We will not call TSA or Federal Agents but a $200 penalty will apply if you do any of the above.
- - Please eat in the dining areas to prevent damage of the living room seating and or bedding.
- - Quiet hours are strictly observed overnight starting from 22:00 to 8:00 (10 pm - 8 am). PLEASE RESPECT OUR NEIGHBORS! They are our good friends from afar and will not hesitate to call us. We would rather not hear from them about you.
- -We keep the floors super clean and tidy so we'd appreciate if you can take your shoes off when inside.
- - If you're bringing a pet, please disclose at the time of booking. There is a $15/day pet fee for each pet.
- -Pets are not allowed on the furniture-If pet hair is found on the bedding i.e. your pet was sleeping on the bed, you will be charged $50.
- - Pets are never to be left inside the property unattended.
- - Do NOT unplug anything that is plugged in. There is a reason for that and we will be notified if any systems come offline. There is a $150 associated with resetting systems.
- - If you decide to use the Oven, make sure children DO NOT touch the oven door. It will get hot.
- - Do NOT BOOK if you have more than 2 adults in your group. We will have you cancel the reservation.
- - We have provided black washcloths for makeup removal. Please do not stain our white towels. There is a $10 fee for every damaged towel.
- Thank you for respecting the house manual and we look forward to hosting you!