Belltown Perch, explore like a local 99 Walkscore
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
The unit Permit Number is:STR-OPLI-19-002228
Description: Unbeatable location within walking distance to all the major attractions like Pike Place Market, Space Needle, Seattle Center, and so much more! Many restaurants and bars are right at your doorstep. The best location in Belltown. Fast Wi-Fi, amazing views, well-appointed condo in the middle of it all. Stay close to everything without the hassle of needing a car. Perfect getaway for small families, business travelers, and solo adventurers.”
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- IMPORTANT Additional Rules
- - Absolutely no parties are allowed in this property.
- - No smoking allowed inside the apartment or on the property.
- - No additional guests are allowed other than what's shown on the reservation. If you wish to have visitors, please ask us for permission beforehand.
- - No tampering or disabling of smoke detectors or smoking inside the home.
- - Please eat in the dining area to prevent stains and damage.
- - Quiet hours are strictly observed overnight starting from 22:00 to 8:00 (10 pm - 8 am).
- Kindly remember to respect our neighbors and other guests. Your consideration is greatly appreciated!
- - We keep the floors super clean and tidy, so we respectfully ask you to take your shoes off when inside. It will also help with noise! Thank you for your understanding!
- - If you're bringing a pet, please disclose it at the time of booking. There is a $25/day pet fee for each pet. 2 pets max.
- - Pets are not allowed on the furniture
- - Pets are never to be left roaming inside the property unattended.
- - Your pet must be on a leash and you must pick up after them.
- - Please be considerate of the rules set by the building regarding the pool. Your cooperation in adhering to these rules is highly appreciated, as it helps maintain a pleasant experience for everyone. Thank you!
- - No glass allowed in the pool.
- - We kindly request that you avoid unplugging any items that are currently plugged in. Thank you for your cooperation!
- - We have provided black washcloths for makeup removal. Please do not stain our white towels. - There is a fee for every damaged hand towel.
- - If anything breaks, spills, or stains, let us know as soon as possible. We'll take a look and help clean up. Upon assessment, guests may be responsible for damages.
- - Checkout time is strictly enforced. If you do not have written approval on Airbnb messaging and you do not checkout on time you will be charged $20 for every 15 minutes past the official checkout time of 10 AM.
- Thank you for respecting the house manual and we look forward to hosting you!