Central Ballard Location - 96 Walkscore
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
The Permit for this property is: STR-OPLI-19-001483
Description: Spacious top floor unit one block away from Ballard’s Market Street. This two-bedroom, one-bath comes equipped with a full kitchen, washer and dryer in unit. This cute but older unit is located on the third floor of a three-floor walk-up, so no elevator. The building is dated but the unit is well maintained. If you are looking for the latest and greatest this unit is not for you. This is more about location than looks.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- IMPORTANT POLICIES:
- - Absolutely no parties allowed in this property.
- - No additional guests allowed other than what's shown on reservation.
- - No smoking allowed inside the apartment.
- - Feel free to use the kitchen as needed, including any and all supplies and accessories.
- - Please eat in the dining area to prevent damage of the living room seating.
- - Quiet hours are strictly observed overnight starting from 22:00 to 8:00 (10 pm - 8 am). PLEASE RESPECT OUR NEIGHBORS!
- - We keep the floors super clean and tidy so we'd appreciate if you can take your shoes off when inside.
- - If you're bringing a pet, please disclose at the time of booking. There is a $15/day pet fee for each pet.
- -Pets are not allowed on the furniture-If pet hair is found on the bedding i.e. your pet was sleeping on the bed, you will be charged $50.
- -Pets are never to be left inside the property unattended.
- -Colored towels are provided for makeup removal. There is a $10 fee for any makeup stained white towels.
- - Do not disconnect any electronics. There is a reason they are plugged in. If any are disconnected it is a $150 fee.
- Thank you for respecting the house manual and we look forward to hosting you!