New Luxury 2BR apt wBalcony
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Professionally managed by Property Manager. With a stunning city views, this stylish, designer apartment is located in the hearth of Polanco, only 15 minutes away from Antara Shopping Mall, Presidente Masaryk Avenue, Museo Soumaya and Museo Jumex.
- Shopping mall
- Cafes, restaurants and bars
- Movie theater
- Surveillance 24/7
- Parking lot
- Short, medium, and extended stays available
- High-speed internet in each apartment (200MB/s)
- Free cleaning service for an extended stay
- Smart TV
- Full bathroom
- Drinking water with a filter
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Equipped with a desk to work
- Organic toiletries (soap, shampoo, and conditioner)
- Premium mattress and linens
Inside your Property Manager, you’ll witness...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Polanco is an elegant and traditional neighborhood located near the historic downtown of Mexico City. An area where you could enjoy life with the highest standards: luxury stores on Presidente Masaryk Avenue coexist with award-winning restaurants and numerous outstanding cultural institutions such as the Soumaya Museum and the Jumex Collection. This beautiful borough is within walking distance of some of the city's most important museums, such as the National Museum of Anthropology, the Soumaya Museum, the Museum of Modern Art, and Chapultepec Castle. Must-see 1. Pujol and Quintonil are two of the best 50 restaurants in the world, so you can't miss them. 2. Visit Lincoln Park, the crown jewel of the neighborhood, where you can jog, stroll or enjoy a coffee in one of the surrounding restaurants. 3. Go shopping at Avenida Masaryk, Polanquito, a cluster of streets with restaurants and stores, or Antara Fashion Hall or El Palacio de los Palacios, two of the city's most sophisticated shopping malls.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.