Modern, Light-Filled Apartment with Terrace; Near Ponte Vecchio
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Gorgeous three-bedroom apartment located on Borgo San Jacopo in the Oltrarno neighborhood of Florence. This area of the Old City has some of the best restaurants, cafes, boutique stores, and artisan shops in the city. The Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Pitti, and Boboli Gardens are just outside your front door. There are also wonderful markets in the mornings at Piazza Santo Spirito.
The apartment is located on the 6th floor (7 up) with an elevator in a residential building. As you enter the apartment you walk into the living room and kitchen area, which also has a dining table suitable for 6 people. There is also a small bar area facing the kitchen with two bar chairs. Off this room, you walk out to the large terrace. This terrace has an additional dining table and two lounge chairs.
Through the dining area, you walk to the three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Down the hallway on the right-hand side, there is a bedroom...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Standard Check-in time is from 15:00 to 19:00. We generally allow check in anytime after 11:00 but please note we cannot guarantee the apartment will be cleaned until 15:00. Outside of these hours check in is still possible but an extra fee will apply: 19:00 -21:00 20 EURO |EURO| 24:00- 9:00 (of the day after) 60 EURO. Check out time is 10:30. Late check-outs will incur in a fee unless previously agreed (from 50% of the daily rate until up to 100% of the daily rate).
- When you rent for a short term (7 or less nights) the daily price will include your usage of the utilities (gas, water and electricity). Whereas when you rent for 8 or more nights we will charge you for utilities separately, at check out.
- Please remember that the apartment is non smoking.
- *Please contact us if you travel with either a pet or service animal BEFORE booking