- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This is a wonderful traditional stone cottage dating from the 17th century, said to be the oldest property in the valley.. Full of charm with fantastic views of the Langdale valley from the garden terrace.
Set up on the hillside above the Langdale valley road, the cottage has commanding views towards the Langdales from the pretty cottage garden. You can sit out on the terrace in front of the cottage enjoying the views and stunning tranquility.
Set above the main lane into Great Langdale, the elevation provides wonderful views of the Langdales.
2 kingsize bedrooms and one twin room, with 2 bathrooms. Living room and seperate dining room provides ample room for families and parties of 6.
Property Manager Cottages is located in Elterwater, only a few miles from the cottage, and we are available to help you with anything you need during your stay.
The Langdale valley is a favourite with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.