Cozy Hub in the City at Neo
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
The whole group will enjoy easy access to everything from this centrally located place. Spacious one bedroom on high level in the heart of city. Easy access and convenient. Train/skybus express across the road. Short stroll to Flagstaff Garden, Queen Victoria Market, Southbank precinct and sights. Great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers and families. You would love the location!
I give my guests space but am available when needed
We hope to make your stay as easy and enjoyable as possible. If you’d like some help with anything, feel free to message.
PORTACOT & HIGH CHAIR available if anyone has infants in their group- just let us know at least 48 hrs before arrival.
Check out is at/before 11 am. Please leave the keys on the table. If the door cannot be locked, leave it unlocked, the cleaners will be there short after you leave. Please do message us with key photo...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Readyset Apartments is a collection of private apartments, townhouses and holiday homes that are generally situated in residential building complexes where owner’s corporation rules are strictly monitored, enforced, and need to be adhered to. Concierge services are generally for residents only and any services required should be directed to us. Guests are liable to pay for any damaged/missing property on the premises caused by themselves or their guests. This includes, but is not limited to, all and any damage caused to areas including the accommodation and common areas including any Recreational Facilities, Gardens, Lounges and Car Parking facilities within the building premises. It is the responsibility of all guests to securely lock the apartment. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside on balconies or on common property, a charge of AUD700 will apply if traces of smoking in the apartment are found or cigarettes are disposed of inappropriately. Guests are required to keep all Recreational Facilities (if available) clean and tidy after use, and agree to adhere to all rules and regulations enforced by any administrators of the facilities Guests are liable to pay for any fire brigade call out fees due to guest negligence (e.g. smoking in the apartment, burnt cooking, etc.) – Fines can vary from $3000AUD. Guests are to note that all common areas are under strict surveillance and that all activity is always monitored. We will not be held liable to any losses or theft while staying in the provided accommodation. Loss of keys, swipe cards and/or remotes will incur a replacement charge upon departure (cost very from AUD200- 500). If you are using a car park, it is the responsibility of the guest to park in the designated car park lot provided. Parking unauthorized will result in vehicle being towed at the expense of the guest. Parking is at the driver’s own risk. We will not be held liable to any losses held owing to theft or damages of the vehicle.
- We reserve the right to withdraw guest’s license to occupy if there are complaints about noise, unruly behaviour, improper conduct or disturbances or violations of these terms & conditions. Maximum of 2 visitors allowed between the hours of 8 am – 9 pm. Building Management may disable access to accommodation if any unregistered guest is found in the building, reactivation fees will apply. Extra guest charges of $50 per guest per night will apply for any unregistered guests after 9pm, and $200 per guest in excess of the maximum capacity of the dwelling advertised on Airbnb. Guests must not create any unreasonable noise or nuisance that disturbs the enjoyment of other residents and must not conduct any illegal activity that attracts any complaints or may be deemed unsafe or inappropriate. Guests must oblige to keep noise within the building premises to a minimum after 9:00PM on all nights in respect for other residents in the building. Any complaint that results in a sorry hamper being brought for a resident or manager in the building will result in the cost being on charged to you at a minimum of $50 per resident or manager effected by the complaint.
- Any building breach notices, fines issues by the owner’s corporation will incur a $100 administration fee plus the total cost of any fine, an additional $100 administration fee incur if house rules are broken.
- Guest are to adhere to the Owners Corporations Act 2006 and agree to any charges that may result in a breach of the act where severe penalties apply. More Information about the act can be found at Victorian state government website under Owners Corporation and short stay accommodation, URL link available on request.
- Readyset Apartments will not be held liable for any cost relating to trade persons such as plumbers, electricians, locksmiths, and all call out fees unless approved prior my Readyset Apartments Management.
- In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) we may request additional documentation from guest to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information.
- Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) we are taking steps to help protect the safety of guest and staff including those that work in the apartment building we operate. As a result, all measures and restriction must be abided to including social distancing.
- Building facilities such as a gym or pool may not be available due to unforeseen events or owner corporation rules and are not guaranteed to be available for use during your stay.
- Guest are advised that any arrival after 8pm may incur an addition $20 ($50 if after midnight) surcharge payable to the person meeting you to exchange keys.
- There is a strict “No Party Policy”