Traditional Hanok Home in Jongno
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Together with the architects, we devised how to harmonize the function of a ‘hanok’ with the existing traces.
The past of hanok is not fixed at any point in time, but a place where the time of change is condensed, and the new drivers of change that lead us will eventually shape the past.
Standard No. of guest: 4
[Additional person fee]
For the number of people exceeding the standard number, please pay the additional person fee on site.
KRW 25,000 per person per night (free for children under the age of 5, included in the number of guests)
If the maximum number of people who can enter the room exceeds the number of people visiting, use and refunds may not be possible.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.