Luxury 1 Acre Oasis W/Hottub-Firepit Near Main!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Welcome to your luxury oasis, The Pecan Hideaway Haus! A stunning 1940s Craftsman and newly remodeled in 2022, nestled right in the heart of Fredericksburg on its own private acre near main street in downtown Fredericksburg! Not only is this home’s location superb, but the outdoor space is simply stunning and perfect for large groups. Boasting an amazing outdoor dining, hottub, grill, and fire pit area make for perfect stargazing nights with your friends, families, and loved ones. This rental is ideal for groups of friends, families, and entertaining. Book your amazing experience at the Pecan Hideaway Haus today!
With its generous footprint of a private acre of land just a half-mile from main street in downtown Fredericksburg, The Pecan Hideaway Haus boasts 3 Luxury Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms. It has a great contemporary vibe with an open concept living, dining, and kitchen, making this home perfect for entertaining and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
Free Parking: On-site
Basketball Courts: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Chef Services: Available on request
Fredericksburg offers one of the most charming vacations in the South and is the Texas Hill Country’s unofficial capital of food and wine. Discover the captivating history and culture of Fredericksburg’s historic Main Street, where over 150 locally owned stores, boutiques, and art galleries ensure there’s something to delight every visitor. Indulge your palate at Fredericksburg's diverse range of restaurants, offering everything from authentic German cuisine to upscale dining and casual or farm-to-table options. Your taste buds are in for a treat! Allow our Cozi Concierge team to arrange a luxury wine tour for you through some of the town’s abundance of local wineries, or a private custom chef, an in-house massage therapist. Named one of the best romantic small towns in the nation, Fredericksburg has something to offer everyone and our team is here to ensure you're guided to the best restaurants and experiences!
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. Check-in instructions will be sent 72 hours prior to your arrival, including house rules, property addresses, and other important information.
- 2. We recommend having a streaming account set up prior to your stay, as not all of our vacation homes have cable.
- 3. Occasional check-in delays may occur during times of peak business level. Our staff will do their best to assist you during these times.
- 4. Although all of our vacation homes have WiFi, internet service is not guaranteed. No refunds or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures, or discontinued or interrupted services that occur during your stay.
- 5. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the home. Evidence of smoking inside, or incorrect disposal of cigarette or cigar material outside, will result in a $500 fine. Confetti or glitter are also not allowed inside or outside the home, and will incur a $500 extra cleaning fee.
- 6. To avoid freezing the A/C motor, please do not set the temperature lower than 72 degrees. If the A/C freezes and maintenance needs to be called, no refunds or rate adjustments will be made.
- 7. We will provide a two-day supply of start-up sundries, including dish soap, sponge, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, shampoo, conditioner, and hand lotion. Guests will need to purchase additional items from a local store or bring them with them. Missing supplies must be reported to our Customer Hospitality team within one hour of arrival.
- 8. Pets are only allowed in pet-friendly units and require an additional pet cleaning fee. If bringing a pet, please ensure that it does not disturb other guests with excessive noise or barking. Please contact our Customer Hospitality team for information on local kennels or other options if a pet-friendly unit is not available.
- 9. Please be aware that the Texas Hill Country can experience high heat and drought during the summer, which can attract pests to the exterior lights at night. Our properties receive extermination, but guests may encounter pests such as cockroaches, mosquitoes, flies, Rolly Pollys (pill bugs), June bugs, small ants, and spiders, as well as occasional scorpions and small rodents. These are normal critters that come regardless of cleanliness or availability of food.
- Please review these rules carefully to ensure a pleasant experience for all guests.