Comfy and Airy City Nest on Melbourne CBD
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Just across the road from Southern Cross Station. Spacious corner apartment with wooden floor, 2 bedrooms and space for up to 6 guest. Modern kitchen with kitchen island short stroll to many of Melbourne’s major attractions.
City transport at your doorstep at the place to be in Melbourne. Great for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers and families.
2 Bedrooms, 1 bath with fully self contain kitchen with kitchen island. Free WIFI throughout the apartment and an spacious living area. There is a double sofa bed in the living area that can accommodate an additional 2.
Bedroom one: (1) Queen
Bedroom two: (2) Singles
Living Area: Double sofa bed
Opposite Southern Cross Station with Docklands & the CBD at your doorstep!
A short walk will take you to Marvel Stadium where major sports events or concerts are held. Crown...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Property Manager is a collection of private apartments, townhouses and holiday homes that are generally situated in residential building complexes where an owner’s corporation rules are strictly monitored, enforced, and need to be adhered to.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside and on balconies, a charge of AUD700 will apply if traces of smoking in the apartment are found.
- Check In Requirements:
- Guests are required to confirm their identity upon request through way of official documentation including passport, driver’s licence or national identity card and present the credit card that was used to make the reservation.
- There is a strict “No Party Policy” imposed, where severe penalties apply.
- Guests must oblige to keep noise within the building premises to a minimum after 9:00PM on all nights, in respect for other residents in the building.
- A security deposit of $295 will be pre-authorised on the credit card provided within 7 days prior to arrival.
- See Rental Agreement for Full Term & Conditions.