Stunning Home steps to Ponsonby | Netflix | WIFI
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Welcome to this refurbished three-bedroom home that embodies the ultimate in stylish and luxurious comfort.
☆ Free parking
☆ Free High-Speed Wifi
☆ Smart TV with NETFLIX
☆ Three generous-sized bedrooms
☆ Fully equipped kitchen and in-unit laundry
☆ Automated Self Check-In, Book & Check-In within minutes ☆
This stunning Victorian Villa has been given the Ponsonby renovation experience. This home is perfect for a staycation or longer!
♡ What We Love About The Home ♡
✧ Off-street parking
✧ Original period features
✧ Two Luxurious bathrooms
✧ Polished kauri wood floors
✧ Perfect CBD adjacent location
✧ Sunny private outdoor living space
✧ Flooded with plenty of natural light throughout
✧ Bumpout that has created an open-plan living area
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Longer Stays:
- Stays longer than 14 days require a guest paid refresh clean & linen change on the 14th day and every subsequent 14 days.
- Check-In and Check-Out:
- - Please provide expected check-in time. We will do our best to cater to early check-in requests.
- - Guests to provide expected check-out time(latest being 10 am) and acknowledge the property will be scheduled for cleaning just after the time they have provided (late check-outs without prior agreement will incur a cleaner turn away charge or a full day rental).
- - Guest must view the check-in guide prior to arrival to familiarise themselves with the check-in process.
- - Keys must not be collected prior to agreed check-in time and lockboxes(if any) must be left closed and locked.
- - Bags or cars must not be stored at the property prior to check-in or after checkout without approval.
- - Carpark can only be used from check-in time and must be removed at check-out time.
- During Your Stay:
- - Please be considerate of the other residents living in the building by being courteous and keeping the noise down to reasonable levels at all times.
- - Please report any breakages or damage sustained to the apartment during your stay as it allows us to repair/replace it in time for the next guests.
- - Guest to comply with all rules in messages, check-in guides, house manuals or as posted in any building.
- - Lockouts: These will incur call-out/building management/security or locksmith charges.
- - Lost Property: We will do our best to find and return any reported lost item. All cost involved with retuning lost items including time taken is chargeable.