Gorgeous flat by St Giles cathedral
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom is fitted with a king-size bed
⭐ 1 bathroom with enclosed shower and separate bath tub
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
— double sofa bed available at your disposal
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ A desk space available
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the first floor, and there is no lift available.
● There is one flight of stairs to the property.
● There are four steps within the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. We are pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen, towels, bathroom essentials, and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- – Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets, no children
- – Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- – Keep the property clean and tidy.
- – Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- – Quiet hours are between 10pm and 9am. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- – Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- – Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- – To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.