Luxurious Mountain Escape in Incline Village
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Welcome to the stunning mountain retreat located in the beautiful Incline Village, Nevada. This spacious, three-bedroom home is the perfect place to relax and enjoy all that the area has to offer. With a modern and tasteful design, the home features a fully equipped kitchen, comfortable living spaces, and a private deck with breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains.
This comfortable and well-appointed home is the perfect place to make lasting memories with your friends and family.
Maximum Occupancy: 6
Number of Bedrooms: 3
Number of Beds: 3
Number of Parking Spaces: 2
NOTE: No off-site parking is permitted
***Lake Tahoe is prone to wildfires and winter storms. Please note we do not move, cancel or provide refunds or credits for any reason, including COVID, poor air quality, road conditions, road closures and weather conditions.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT
- This Vacation Rental Agreement (hereinafter the “Agreement”) is entered into between Property Manager., a Nevada corporation (“MGVR,” “we,”
- or “us”), acting for itself and for the owner of the applicable property (the “Owner”), and the person who is the responsible guest of the property (“Guest” or
- “you”), in connection with Guest’s rental of the vacation property described in the applicable reservation (“the Property”).
- 1. CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT. Your rental of the Property begins at 4 PM on the “Check-in Date” and ends at 10 AM on the “Check-out Date” unless
- otherwise agreed upon check-in and check-out time is confirmed in writing by MGVR.
- 2. PAYMENT TERMS AND CANCELLATION. The payment terms are explained in the “Payment Terms” section of the checkout web page for the
- Property rental. The marketing platform(VRBO,airbnb and etc) cancellation policy overrides cancellation policy outlined here. Processing fees( 3rd party
- company) are always non refundable. Rental payments are fully refundable up until 30 days prior to the reservation, and 50% refund up until 7 days prior
- to the reservation. Cancellations within 7 days are non-refundable. Cleaning fees for reservations canceled prior to check in are refundable at all times.
- Additional restrictions may apply for high demand and holiday periods. MGVR reserves the right to modify cancellation policy on a case-by-case basis.
- 3. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY. The Property cannot be used by more than 1 times the number of adults and children listed in your reservation, and having
- no more than the number of vehicles on the premises at any time during the reservation stated in the home guide. Parties and other gatherings are
- expressly prohibited unless prior written authorization is timely received by MGVR. Exceeding occupancy may result in eviction and forfeiture of amounts
- paid including but not limited to the security deposit. In the event that Guest exceeds the Maximum Occupancy without prior written consent, Guest
- authorizes MGVR to charge the credit card on file an Event Fee that is equal to the market rate for events at the Property. If a market rate is not available
- for the Property, the Event Fee will be equal to five times the nightly rental rate. The Event Fee is incremental to the rental payments.
- 4. HOUSE RULES. Guest agrees to abide by the applicable “House Rules” attached as Exhibit A to this Agreement. Guest agrees to cause all members of
- the rental party, and anyone else that Guest permits on the property, to abide by the House Rules at all times while staying at the Property.
- 5. MINIMUM AGE FOR RENTAL. The minimum age to rent the Property is 25 years of age. All guests under 25 years of age must be accompanied by an
- adult over the age of 25 unless prior written authorization is received from MGVR.
- 6. DAMAGES; SECURITY DEPOSIT; INSURANCE. Guest is liable for any damage to the Property. To ensure that the proper party is held responsible,
- please notify us immediately of any damages found at check-in Such fees are detailed in your reservation.
- 7. INCLEMENT WEATHER/TRAVEL INSURANCE. Owner and MGVR disclaim all liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their property in
- connection with inclement weather, as well as any liability in connection with inconveniences resulting from such inclement weather such as shortages or
- stoppages in the supply of water, gas, electricity, plumbing, TV service or Internet/WIFI access. The Lake Tahoe region is subject to extreme weather
- conditions. Harsh winter storms are common and may result in difficult conditions. In summer months, wildfires can create smoke and in extreme cases
- demand evacuation. MGVR strongly recommends that Guest purchase travel insurance as MGVR and Owner will not provide refunds for cancellations
- and/or early departures due to inclement weather.
- 8. MAINTENANCE/INSPECTION. MGVR will diligently attempt to address maintenance issues as they occur. If a maintenance issue occurs that cannot
- be fixed in a reasonable amount of time, and if such issue significantly impacts the Guest’s stay, MGVR reserves the right to relocate Guest to a
- comparable Property or refund Guest’s rental fees. Guest agrees to allow Owner or MGVR access to the Property for purposes of repair and inspection.
- The owner will exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
- 9. SALE CONTINGENCY. In the event that the Property that you have reserved is sold and unavailable for rental, MGVR will make every effort to provide
- Guest with a comparable Property at no additional cost to Guest. If a comparable property cannot be found, MGVR reserves the right to terminate this
- Agreement and refund Guest’s payment without penalty. MGVR will not responsible any of the incurred expenses by the GUEST and expenses done by
- the Guest after terminating the agreement in the event rental becomes unavailable for rental. In the event that showings of the Property are necessary
- during the sale process, such showings will be by made by appointment only and as approved by Guest.
- 10. FALSIFIED BOOKINGS. If your booking was made under false pretenses, including but not limited to, a falsified name, age or size of the party, you will
- be subject to immediate eviction and forfeiture of all amounts paid.
- 11. WAIVER/DISCLAIMER. The Property is privately owned. Neither Owner nor MGVR is responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs
- while on the Property or its facilities. Neither Owner nor MGVR is responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables at the Property. By accepting
- this reservation, it is agreed that Guest expressly assumes the risk of any harm arising from their use of the Property or others whom they invite to use the
- 12. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Owner and MGVR for any liabilities, damages, cost or expense
- whatsoever arising from or related to any claim in connection with your use and/or occupancy of the Property, including, but not limited to, any claim or
- MG Vacation Rentals liability for personal injury or death, damage, loss of personal belongings or theft of the property which is made, incurred or sustained by you and/or anyone in your party or that you invite to use the Property, as well as any negligence or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying or visiting
- the Property. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the Guest, or the Owner, their principals, agents, successors or assignees, the
- prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs.
- 13. LOCAL LAWS; ORDINANCES; HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION. Guests are required to follow all laws and local ordinances during their stay, as well
- as any homeowners association rules. Failure to comply with any regulations may result in MGVR filing a report with local authorities, forfeiture of fees
- paid, and/or eviction.
- 14. THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARY. Owner shall be considered a third-party beneficiary to this Agreement entitled to all rights and benefits hereof as if it
- were a direct party to this Agreement and may enforce the provisions hereof as if the Owner was a party hereto.
- 15. GENERAL. This Agreement is the entire Agreement between the parties and it may not be contradicted by evidence of any prior agreement or
- contemporaneous oral agreement. Any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision
- of this Agreement. This Agreement, and all disputes arising from it will be governed and bound by the laws of the State of Nevada.
- 16. SPECIAL PROVISIONS.
- A BREACH OF ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT MAY RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THIS RENTAL
- PROPERTY, INCLUDING IMMEDIATE EVICTION FROM THE PROPERTY WITHOUT REFUND.
- AGREED TO AND ACCEPTED BY: MGVR, LLC.
- ________________________________ Name (print)
- ______________________________ Name (sign): Date: ______________________
- Phone # (during stay): ______________________________
- EXHIBIT A - HOUSE RULES
- 1. SMOKING. No smoking is permitted in the home or within a 10-foot perimeter of the Property.
- 2. NO STRUCTURES. No tents, RVs or other structures may be erected on the Property.
- 3. NO PARTIES. No parties, gatherings, or special events at the Property without MGVR’s prior written consent.
- 4. GARBAGE REMOVAL. Guests must utilize "bear boxes” provided for refuse disposal and are expressly prohibited from leaving trash exposed or
- unsecured. Excess trash removal may result in a $40 fee.
- 5. QUIET HOURS. All MGVR guests are asked to observe quiet hours between 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. Thanks for being a good neighbor to the
- residents that may live nearby! Please also note that noise carries easier and further at higher elevations.
- 6. PETS. Pets are not permitted. If the guest brings pets including service dogs, Guest will be evicted due not following house rules. If any damage or
- excessive mess is caused by the pet, the Guest will also be charged the amount of a full deep clean for this property
- 7. WHAT WE SUPPLY. Unless otherwise noted in the reservation, the Property is fully equipped and furnished Property including linens, towels, kitchen
- utensils, etc. We will supply a starter supply of paper products and detergents. Guests should plan to bring or buy additional supplies once the starter
- supplies are consumed.
- 8. PHONES/INTERNET/TELEVISIONS. Most homes are equipped with a telephone to be used for local calls only. High-speed internet is not always
- reliable in the area. Neither Owner nor MGVR are responsible for gaps in coverage. Any purchases made through homeowner televisions or other devices
- (i.e. pay-per-view movies) are the responsibility of the Guest. By signing this Agreement, you authorize MGVR to charge your credit card on file for any
- such amounts, and/or any amounts charged through the third party booking sites.
- 9. PARKING. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing. Applicable fines/towing fees are
- the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. During the snow season, cars cannot be parked on the street.
- 10. HOUSEKEEPING. While linens and bath towels are included in the Property, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring
- beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the Property for outdoor use.
- 11. HOT TUB. Hot tub use must not precede 8:00 am or exceed 10:00 pm. No children under the age of 16 are permitted in the hot tubs at any time. When
- using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Third-party contractor drain, sanitize, refill and
- replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS.
- Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. The covers do break and you may be charged for
- replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave the cover on so hot tub will stay warm. Guest assumes all risks involved in and related to the
- use of the hot tub.
- 12. SWIMMING POOLS. If the Property has a swimming pool, Guest should observe all rules and policies posted at the Property. Guest assumes all risks
- involved in and related to the use of the swimming pool. Please do not use house linens for the swimming pool.
- 13. FIREPLACE. If the Property has a fire non-vented propane gas log fired firebox, please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the
- fireplace. Fireplaces may not operational during certain months of the year.
- 14. WATER AND SEPTIC. Certain properties may use well and septic systems and others use the public sewer system. Regardless of the type of disposal
- system, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything in the toilets other than toilet paper. If it is found that something other than
- toilet paper has been flushed and clogged the plumbing system, you will be responsible for the damages and cost of repair. During a drought, well water
- may have an odor due to high mineral content.
- 15. MISCELLANEOUS. The House Rules incorporate by reference any other rules that are listed on the reservation, guest guide or otherwise conveyed by
- MGVR to the Guest.
- 17. By signing this rental agreement you are acknowledging the Rules-Disclosure-and-Acknowledgement-Form on the below link: