Oyster Haven - Looking for that “shore” lifestyle?
- 8 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
This 3,800 square foot, 8-bedroom, 5-bathroom waterfront estate on Brooks Creek offers an unforgettable vacation experience. Imagine yourself watching beautiful sunsets with an abundance of wildlife while relaxing on the enormous front porch. Family gatherings have never been easier, with an oversized living room, huge dining room, spacious screened-in sunroom, a chef-inspired kitchen and detached guest house all situated on an expansive 16.5 acre yard.
If you’re looking for that shore lifestyle, this is the place for you! Enjoy an oversized private dock perfect for fishing, crabbing, launching kayaks and paddleboards, sitting around the firepit and making memories that will last a lifetime.
You will enjoy a prime location in a high-end section of Dorchester County. Just a 20-minute car ride to historic downtown Cambridge where you can experience local boutiques, restaurants, cafes, and bars.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Dorchester County, MD https://visitdorchester.org/plan-your-visit/ On Maryland’s Eastern Shore, Dorchester County has more shoreline than any other county in Maryland. From the Chesapeake Bay to the Choptank and Nanticoke Rivers to dramatic marshland, water is central to life here. Watermen (and women) still harvest crab, oysters, clams, and fish from these waters. You’ll find fresh and local seafood on the menu in nearly every restaurant. Dorchester offers a mix of old and new, of wide-open spaces and charming small towns, where old-time country stores are more common than convenience stores. You’ll find unspoiled landscapes and nature to admire at Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge and throughout the county. The many waterways and marshland create the perfect backdrop for incredible sunsets. No wonder Dorchester draws outdoor enthusiasts, birders, photographers, hunters, cyclists, boaters, paddlers, and others from near and far. At the same time, you’ll find award-winning restaurants, a vibrant arts scene, and independent, locally owned shops in our largest city, Cambridge, home to 12,000 residents.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- General Property Rules
- This property includes bed and bath linens, beds made prior to your arrival, and a starter supply of toilet paper, bathroom soap, paper towels, and dishwater detergent.
- This property does not allow group rentals to guests under the age of 25. Therefore, a group rental made by an individual under the age of 25 will not be honored.
- Due to the rural nature of the area, this property may experience slow internet speeds, limited access to email, web browsing and streaming services.
- Due to local zoning ordinances weddings and special events are not permitted at this property.
- No refunds will be given due to amenity or event closures/cancellations.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the images, descriptions, and amenities. Although they are deemed reliable, they cannot be guaranteed.