Lady Heléne No. 3
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Welcome to Lady Helene, Unit C, a meticulously renovated home in the heart of downtown Charleston, steps away from King Street and close to all the most popular attractions. Step into the open concept living, dining and kitchen space, featuring a curated, mid-century modern aesthetic. The pass-through, eat-in kitchen comes fully equipped, with seating for two at a built-in coffee bar. The cozy living room with exposed beams and beautiful textiles is the perfect place to catch your breath during a whirlwind trip to Charleston. Past the kitchen, you’ll find the first guest room, offering a queen-sized bed in an atmospheric, dark blue palette, with a Smart TV, and ensuite bathroom with a blush pink double vanity and walk-in shower tiled in unique shades of grey.
ADA compliant bedroom and ensuite bathroom on the first floor. Plenty of space!
The second downstairs bedroom also offers a queen-sized bed...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Welcome to Cannonborough/Elliotborough! The house is located in the heart of the charming and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, cozy restaurants, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic charm. This house is perfect for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary, and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include The Tippling House Wine Bar, The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Bistronomy, Barsa, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, Chasing Sage, and Elliotborough Minibar drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery located nearby. We recommend going to Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The house is only a short walk from the very popular King Street where you will find a multitude of great shops – including antique shops and fashion boutiques – as well as an endless list of buzzing restaurants. Publix is conveniently located nearby on Lockwood Drive as well. The neighborhood is also within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the Citadel
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- *THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
- *Bag drop is provided through a third party for an additional fee.
- *INCLUDED WITH EACH STAY:
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet WIFI
- One Bag of Complimentary Locally Packaged Coffee
- Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
- Hotel Quality Bath Amenities (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
- Dish and Laundry Detergents
- Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
- 4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
- Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
- *ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-refundable pet fee of $200. Additional pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is provided prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge. Pets must be on leash at all times when not inside property or in fenced in backyard.
- *Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service provided by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, cocktails, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
- *If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
- *No Smoking Allowed. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
- *Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
- *This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood quiet hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
- *Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates quiet hours between 10pm - 8am.
- *10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion.
- *Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
- *Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
- *THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE!!!