- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 17 Guests
.9 Miles South of Surfside Pier
1 on First Level - 1 Queen with Twin Sofa Bed
3 on Second Level - 1 King, 1 Full with 1 Bunk Bed (Twin/Full), 1 Full with 1 Bunk Bed (Twin/Full)
Additional Bedding - Queen Sleeper Sofa in Main Living Area
1 on First Level
2 on Second Level
Located just 0.9 Miles south of the Surfside Pier, this newly renovated second-row property will meet all of your vacation needs. This 2100 square foot, 4-bedroom, 3-bath home can comfortably accommodate seventeen guests. Each bathroom includes a hair dryer. Outdoor amenities include a fenced in private pool with mini fridge for cold drinks, outdoor seating, and ample parking for up to six vehicles.
There is an awesome bonus when you reserve! Every reservation for this home up to 14...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.