Cosy self-contained annexe in Selsey
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This delightful ’beach hut style’ annexe is close to the heart of the popular coastal town of Selsey in West Sussex. An ideal base for a summer break or a quiet getaway for a couple or family with small children. The annexe is set in the rear garden of the owner’s house with private access and off-road parking.
The seaside themed annexe is cosy but has everything you need for a break by the coast.
✔ One double bedroom.
✔ One bunk room (please note bunks are child sized).
✔ Living area with fireplace and pull-out dining table.
✔ Kitchen with microwave, kettle, toaster, oven, hob and fridge.
✔ Cutlery, crockery, pans and pots.
✔ A shower room.
✔ Separate utility cupboard with washing machine.
The annexe also has its own decking with seating for you to enjoy a coffee or cold drink in the sunshine.
You access the annexe via the side...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.