513 Emlin St - North Side
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Welcome to our North Side property, located just off of East Ohio St! Two huge bathrooms, spacious bedrooms, high speed WiFi, desk space, and more. Whip up a meal in the fully equipped kitchen, lounge on the couch and watch Netflix (included), or browse the web (400mbps). 1 block away from Allegheny City Brewery, two blocks from two of the best restaurants in Pittsburgh, and minutes from the stadiums of the North Shore - you can’t beat this location!
KEY AMENITIES / DETAILS:
✓ Check-out process: Chore-Free Checkout™
✓ Check-in process: Keyless entry with code
✓ Check-in technology: Dack-enabled software (optional) featuring swipe to unlock, digital guide, more!
✓ 2 Bedroom Town House
✓ 2 Full Bathrooms
✓ Sleeps 4 in 1 King, 1 Queen bed
✓ Internet: High speed 400mbps
✓ Parking: TWO visitor parking passes available for street parking
✓ Laundry: Washer/dryer included in the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Laundry Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking, Guest and all guests of Guest agree to be bound by our Terms & Conditions, found here: https://www.Property Managerstays.com/bookingagreement. We encourage our guests to read these carefully.
- Key Ts & Cs (but not limited to) are listed below.
- 1. Smoking of any type, of any product, is not permitted in the Property. A minimum $1,000 fee will apply if smoking is detected inside. Smoking outside with all doors & windows closed is permitted, with all butts properly disposed of.
- 2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. The Host has not represented this unit as an event facility, therefore, additional guests are permitted only with prior notice. At no time may any of these visitors remain overnight or assume any guest privileges whatsoever.
- 3. The Host is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Host is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- 4. Host allows children with the following stipulations: Guests are responsible for any and all necessary 'child proofing' and inspection of child-related amenities. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- 5. There is no daily housekeeping service. While the house has been thoroughly cleaned prior to your arrival and linens and bath towels are included, daily maid service is not included in the rate.
- 6. Pets are not permitted; any pet being "snuck" into the house will result in a minimum $300 cleaning fee. Service animals are welcome, but per ADA laws, they must never be left behind unattended. ESAs do not qualify as a Service animal and must be registered as a pet.
- 7. Cleaning fees are paid to assure Guest's arrival to a clean property, not to clean up post-checkout "messes." While we don't ask or expect Guests to clean prior to leaving, we do expect reasonable cleanliness standards followed - garbage thrown away, spills cleaned up, etc. Cleaning required due to excess messiness will result in additional costs, charged at a rate of $40/hour.
- 8. Guest understands that they are staying in a neighborhood. We expect Guests to respect our neighborhood and our neighbors' right to peaceful enjoyment of their homes. If Hosts receive a valid complaint from a neighbor, Guest will be notified. Failure to rectify the issue may result in cancellation of the stay.