Chateau De La Serenite
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Surrounded by the rural landscapes of Normandy yet within easy reach of Bayeux, Caen and the D-Day Landing beaches, soak up the slow pace of life whilst staying in this stylishly restored French château with its gorgeous historic features and landscaped grounds.
There’s such an aura of charm across Château de la Sérénité which dates back to the early 1700s. The elegant château has been so well-preserved over the many years, yet its current owners have added their own sense of sophistication whilst respecting its rich heritage.
You’ll be inspired by its light-filled interiors as you stroll through every room admiring original features such as parquet flooring, 18th century wood panelling and large windows. The beautiful and spacious living room features a Louis XV fireplace whilst there are other spots to seek serenity across smaller lounges and the office/library. The dining room is classic in its design whilst...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.