Superb maisonette with patio garden close to Battersea Park by UnderTheDoormat
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This immaculate Victorian maisonette with two double bedrooms has a wonderful and contemporary feel throughout.
It is in a Victorian terrace in a quiet tree-lined road in the Diamond Conservation area just off Queenstown Road, close to popular at-tractions such as Battersea Park and the newly re-opened Batter-sea Power Station as well as Clapham Common and Old Town.
The apartment has its own front door and occupies the entire ground floor of this period property. It features a side terrace as well as patio garden.
The open-plan living area is exceptionally bright and spacious incorporating a fully equipped kitchen area with breakfast bar and bar stools. This leads onto a dining area with large table, bench seating and direct views of the patio garden. The space also includes a relaxed lounge area with sofa and Smart TV, and large bi-fold doors give plenty of natural light and access straight out onto the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Big Ben - 5.00 km; Buckingham Palace - 1.00 km; Bus stop - 280.00 m; Canary Wharf - 11.80 km; Covent Garden - 6.00 km; Excel Exhibition Hall - 16.40 km; Gatwick Airport - 39.20 km; Grocery - 1.10 km; Harrods - 4.10 km; Heathrow Airport - 23.70 km; Hyde Park - 4.20 km; Kensington Palace - 5.90 km; Kings Cross - 8.90 km; Leicester Square - 5.70 km; Liverpool Street - 8.00 km; London Eye - 4.90 km; Luton Airport - 54.30 km; Natural History Museum - 4.50 km; Notting Hill - 8.00 km; Olympia Exhibition Centre - 6.60 km; Oxford Street - 5.80 km; Paddington Train Station - 7.40 m; Piccadilly Circus - 4.80 km; Portobello Market - 8.50 km; Royal Albert Hall - 5.20 km; Soho - 5.90 km; The British Library - 8.20 km; The British Museum - 6.60 km; The House of Parliament - 4.60 km; The Thames River - 44.30 km; The Tower of London and Tower Bridge - 5.30 km; Trafalgar Square - 5.30 km; Tube station - 59.00 m; Victoria & Albert Museum - 4.40 km; West End Theatres - 5.70 km; Westminster Cathedral - 3.80 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.