Historical city villa | Otrobanda | private pool
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This city villa is located in the area of Otrobanda, a historically important neighborhood in our capital Willemstad, Curaçao. Our unique city villa is an important part of the protected monumental townscape. Otrobanda means "the other side" and is connected to Punda by the Queen Emma Bridge (also known as “The Pontjesbrug"). If you travel by car from Punda to Otrobanda, you will use the Queen Juliana Bridge. Otrobanda is upcoming, hip and trendy and a very popular place to enjoy your holiday! A wide range of shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the surrounding streets.
Willemstad has more than 700 buildings that have been placed on the Unesco list of world heritage sites and many of these buildings are located in Otrobanda. This beautiful neighborhood started flourishing when Punda, which used to be walled, became overcrowded. These days Otrabanda is known for our brand new hospital (2019),Restaurant de Gouverneur...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.