Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- ZEN GUEST HOUSE RULES
- Please ensure our House Rules are adhered to, including the following:
- - No parties or events
- - No smoking (If you are a smoker please do so on the 2nd Guest Balcony where an ashtray is provided)
- - No pets
- - Gym Hours (8:00 am to 8:00 pm)
- - Pool Hours (8:00 am to 8:00 pm)
- - No glass, alcohol, and smoking within the pool area
- - No Excess cleaning and leftovers
- - BBQ can be used but needs to be cleaned. An additional cleaning fee will be deducted from the security deposit if left uncleaned.
- - Bins are to be taken out of the apartment (level 1 - ground floor)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: security cameras are in use in the front entrances and common areas of the property, a breach of the rules may result in a fee or dismissal of the property.