Douro Valley Luxury Villa With Vineyard View And Pool
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Indulge yourself with a unique stay in a contemporary villa in the heart of Portugal’s premier wine district, where the Douro River takes centre stage as it snakes its golden waters through vine-covered rolling hills.
Part of a 5-star wine and spa resort, you arrive to a beautifully renovated 19th-century manor house with historical gardens, woodlands, and sweeping panoramas. Head to your contemporary villa and you will find a delicious sanctuary with private pool that is perfect for well-deserved relaxation or to use as a base to explore the Douro Valley. Here, you can immerse yourself in valley life from gourmet river cruises to stomping port wine grapes to visiting prehistoric rock art sites, canyoning, mountain biking, taking helicopter tours and more!
A sense of space abounds in this villa featuring floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding doors that connect the living space with an outdoor private patio with a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Set among stunning Douro Valley vineyards on a hillside, on the outskirts of Samodães village. The Douro valley is the oldest demarcated wine region in the world and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Daily housekeeping (except weekends and national holidays)
- - Bed linen change every 3 days
- - Towel change upon request
- - Use of spa facilities (services €)
- - 24/7 Ambassador service
- - Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- - Wi-Fi
- Know Before You Go
- - Larger parties may book adjoining one-bedroom villa next door.
- - Photos are representative, therefore, the villa you stay in may look slightly different.
- - This villa is part of a 5-star resort that can provide additional services (€) such as breakfast, half-board, and full-board as well as access to restaurants with three dining experiences, communal pool, spa with heated indoor pool and chromotherapy, wine library and tastings.
- - A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation (PT0176)