A Beach Front Paradise, with Private Heated Pool & Access To Premium Amenities
- 1 Bedrooms
- 0 Bathroom
- 2 Guests
The Private Luxury Retreats, are part of an Elite group of bespoke stays, where hand-picked exceptional properties of outstanding 24/7 service, incredible tailored experiences and unique cultural charm await to inspire you. The Unique Villa has been certified with the Seal of Approval, a 300’ Criteria Rating, for the unique design, innovation, individual quality & inspiring offerings only with us
Introducing the Luxury Suite, a haven of high-end luxury
The Suite is the Greek word for summer, the season of warmth, splendour and sunshine. Inside the Suite, you are welcomed into a space that reflects the raw power of Cretan summertime. An adults-only retreat, the Luxury Suite invites you to experience intimacy in one of the most beautiful locales on the island. With Crete as your backdrop and the song of the cicadas as your soundtrack, you and your companion will discover an all-new blissful escape.
Indoor & Outdoor Living,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Basketball Courts: Community
Water Sports: Available for additional fee
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Outdoor Dining Area
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Bartender: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on additional free
The Luxury Suite is nestled on a stunning outcrop nearby the cosmopolitan hub of Heraklion, Crete, whatever your desire, the Cicada Suites are perfectly positioned for your Cretan getaway.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Please read these Booking Terms and Conditions as they are important and govern what is expected of you, Agency, and the Owner.
- Please note that Agency is acting solely as a Booking Agent in the name and on behalf of the Property Owner (or any authorised agent for the Property), for the rental of the property, as well as for the Service Provider (any independent provider of services such as catering, chauffeur, etc.) for the services requested.
- THE PROPERTY
- We visit and check each property regularly. The information about each property on our website is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We will inform you as soon as possible of any major changes to the property that may render accommodation substantially different to what you have booked. We cannot be held liable for any modifications made to the property without our prior knowledge by the homeowner, nor the surroundings while any areas outside of the premises are beyond our control.
- CHECK IN/OUT
- The property will be available from 16:00 on the day of your arrival and we kindly request that you vacate the property no later than 11:00 on the day of your departure.
- USE OF PROPERTY
- Only those in the Guest party set forth above may occupy the Property. The number of guests staying overnight in the Property may not exceed the Maximum Occupancy indicated. In the event the number of guests exceeds the Maximum Occupancy, we reserve the right to ask all guests to vacate the Property immediately.
- You shall use the Property only for the purpose for which it has been let to you (personal lodging). It is forbidden to use the premises for any kind of commercial use during the rental (photoshoots, seminars), and/or to hold parties for entertainment or a function involving a large number of invitees unless expressly agreed upon in writing by Agency or the Owner - a venue fee might apply. Should you make unauthorised use of the Property as indicated, we reserve the right to ask all guests to vacate the Property immediately. You shall not sublet the Property under any circumstance whatsoever.
- Agency will strive to inform you of the suitability of the Property for children. Please note that the supervision, safety and behaviour of your children is your sole responsibility.
- If in the educated opinion of Agency, the Owner, or any other person in authority you, or a member of your party, behaves in a manner which causes or is likely to cause danger, excessive disturbance (i.e. to neighbours) or damage to the Property, or acts in breach of any provision in the Booking Documents, this Agreement may be terminated effective immediately and you shall all be requested to vacate the Property. In this event, you shall not receive any refund and you shall be held liable for any expenses incurred as a result of your behaviour or the behaviour of persons in your party. Official Greek quiet hours (from 15:00 to 17:30 and from 23:00 to 07:00) and local regulations must be strictly respected.
- Guest shall allow the property owner to access the property for purposes of housekeeping, repair and inspection.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- Neither Agency nor the owner shall not bear any responsibility if the execution of this agreement is no longer possible because of force majeure. All of the following shall be considered force majeure: limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, the threat of war, an act of terrorism, pandemic, industrial action, dangerous weather conditions, fire, flood, drought, unexpected shutting down of an airport or harbour, unforeseen changes to transport time schedules or any other event which is beyond the control of Agency. NO REBATE OR REFUND will be offered in these circumstances.
- Pets are permitted in limited cases and only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
- You are responsible for your third-party liability, health and medical repatriation insurances. Agency is not a travel agent, does not offer such insurances and shall not be held liable for the absence of such insurances.
- LIABILITY RELEASE
- The handover of the property by the guest, without protest, after the inspection has preceded and the demonstration of the precise operation of the equipment by the owner, constitutes an admission of the safety of the installation and the suitability of this equipment.
- GUEST INJURY DISCLAIMER
- Agency and the owner cannot be held liable towards you, the occupants or your guests for any accident, injury or illness that occurred during your stay in a self-catering home under any circumstance either within the premises, facilities or outside.
- Agency and the owner can not be held liable towards you, the occupants or your guests for any loss or misplacement of valuables left in the Property during your stay.
- The Property shall be checked by the Owner and/or Agency before and after the Rental Period. You shall be held liable for any proven damages or losses caused to the Property and its contents.
- CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK DURING YOUR STAY
- While Agency is acting in the name of the Owner they will do everything in their power to provide you with a trouble-free stay, a villa may present malfunctions like any other house. Our aim to mend any problem that arises within 24 hours may not always be feasible because of the time of day or day of the week, the location of the villa, the unavailability of technicians, etc. If you are dissatisfied with the Property or the service of a Supplier, please contact us immediately. It is a precondition for any compensation that you inform Agency in writing of all complaints as soon as possible and in any event not after the end of your Rental Period.
- Please note that some of our properties are located on small islands with severe problems of drought. We kindly ask you to use water sparingly, especially during the summer months. Electricity and water shortages may, and do, occur in some areas and while we will do everything in our power to reestablish supply or remedy the situation, we cannot be held responsible for the inconvenience such shortages may create.
- APPLICABLE LAW-JURISDICTION
- All disputes arising between you and/or your party on the one hand and Agency and/or any of its directors, officers, or employees on the other from or in connection with the Booking Documents and/or your stay at the Property in general shall be settled by the Courts of Rethymnon, Greece by application of Greek Law.