Desert Inn! Downtown condo with HUGE patio!
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Welcome to The Desert Inn! A vacation home centrally located in Kelowna’s downtown core! This stunning condo is themed with a fun Arizona vibe and has everything to make your stay spectacular and memorable!
Enjoy your evening beverage on the MASSIVE communal patio space, with tons of room to hang out! Check out the gorgeous views and play a fun game of ping pong! (We even have paddles for you) . Snap a pic in front of the fun gallery wall while you visit! [Business License #4089851]
Boasting a unique feature wall and a MASSIVE patio to perfectly combine fun with function in this cute-as-a-button 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo that sleeps 4, thanks to the pull-out sofa. Unwind in the well decorated living room or on the expansive patio with city and mountain views. Enjoy your morning coffee or evening beverages immersed in the beauty of Kelowna. While out exploring the city be sure to stock up on the fresh native produce,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Terms & Conditions. ALL PRIVATE AND VRBO RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3% NON REFUNDABLE PROCESSING FEE. VRBO AND PRIVATE RESERVATIONS REQUIRE A $35 DOLLAR DAMAGE WAIVER IN LIU OF A DAMAGE DEPOSIT You are expected to leave the home as you found it - neat, tidy, furniture in its rightful place. Guest numbers must not exceed that for which you booked (unless arrangements made with management). There is strictly NO SMOKING, NO VAPING, NO MARIJUANA OR ANY ILLICIT DRUGS inside OUR HOMES: No parties. No Pets Allowed unless discussed and approved with management in specific units. The property is licensed in the city of Kelowna and the province of British Columbia, Canada. Provincial and city laws apply to this organization. We reserve the right to update and change these terms and conditions unilaterally. All disputes resulting from the use of this website and for which we can be held liable, should be brought before the court in British Columbia, which is declared competent to become exclusively acquainted with these disputes. Use of this website: You guarantee that you are 18 or over and legally entitled to enter into contracts, and that you will use this website in accordance with these general terms and conditions. You also declare that you have sufficient financial means and the authority to act with regards to your activities on this website. Furthermore, you guarantee that all the information which is given by you or members of your household, with regards to the use of this website, are true and correct. You understand that excessive use or misuse of the booking facilities on this website may result in your being denied access to these facilities. Any false or fraudulent booking is forbidden without any limitation. Privacy: Under no circumstances will we give your personal data to third parties, unless we are legally bound to do so. The Privacy Statement explains which data are processed, how your data is used, and what your rights are. Bookings: we only send your booking to the home. The booking itself is a transaction between the home and the customer making the booking. We reserve the right to refuse a booking. We ensure price transparency by clearly stating any extra charges and cleaning fees next to reservations so that you won't be hit by any unpleasant surprises. These service charges must be paid at all times. Cancellation Policy: You will receive a 100% refund up to 14 Days before arrival. No refund can be issued after 14 days.
- By strata law, we may not grant entry by way of the buzzer after 11 PM. After 11 PM, the buzzer system shuts down for security purposes. This means that if you leave your unit at night and forget your fob, you will not be able to get into the building.
- The buzzer system is meant for initial entry only. Once you are in your unit and have retrieved your keys, you need to use the fob provided to you to regain access to the building. If you have a garage parking space, your fob also provides access to the garage.
- When we pick up the buzzer upon initial entry, please state your name and the name of the unit you are checking into. We will then know you are in the building and have arrived safely.
- We don't want you to get stuck outside! We take the security of our guests and properties very seriously. Please be mindful of your fob at all times and ensure you take it with you when you leave. Please also never let anybody in through the front door that does not have their own fob.