St Radigunds House- renovated cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Welcome to our cosy cottage in the heart of Canterbury. The property has been lovingly restored and decked out with period features throughout and with all the up to date mod cons that you will need for a comfortable stay Located very close to excellent pubs and cafes and local amenities, its a perfect base for exploring the historic city or venturing beyond Canterbury to the Kent coast or into the Garden of England.
Ground Floor:- Living Room/Dining Room, Kitchen and courtyard
First Floor:- Double Bedroom & Bathroom
Second Floor:- Double Bedroom
You will have access for the entire property.
Canterbury is a cathedral city and UNESCO World Heritage Site, located in Kent, England. It lies on the River Stour. The Archbishop of Canterbury is the primate of the Church of England and the worldwide Anglican Communion owing to the importance of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.