Youthful Four Seasons Villa on Two Fabulous Floors
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
You will be awestruck by the layout of this majestic Four Seasons Punta Mita villa as it cascades two floors and offers some of the most stunning jungle and ocean views you will ever see from its high hillside location.
Upon entry, an enchanting courtyard with a color-happy swinging day bed and sweeping ocean and jungle views welcomes you to paradise and provides access to a private casita with deluxe en-suite bedroom, while serving as the entrance to the main part of the villa, heralded by an over-sized tropical wooden door.
Awash with a sense of grandeur, the upper level invites you left and right to two en-suite bedrooms, while an imposing staircase leads you downstairs to the main living area, with its impressive triple-height celling, leading effortlessly through sliding glass doors onto ocean-view terraces, where lies one of the largest pools you will find in a Four Seasons private villa. Indeed, recent...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Located on a prime hillside spot within the award-winning Four Seasons hotel community surrounded by the pristine sandy beaches of the Punta de Mita peninsula.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Daily housekeeping
- - Breakfast preparation (groceries $)
- - 24/7 Ambassador service
- - Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- - Full access to the Four Seasons Hotel includes restaurants, spa, gym, kids club, pools, beaches, Lazy River, tennis and shops
- - Club Punta Mita Premier Membership – access to 2 beach clubs (Pacifico and Kupuri), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa and kids club. Restaurants at each beach, surf and ocean club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($). Please note: membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
- Know Before You Go
- - Enjoy in-villa 24-hour room service from the Four Seasons.
- - Wonderful views from ALL bedrooms.
- - Twin beds in Bedroom 3 can be set up as a King-size bed.
- - Bedroom 4 is located outside the main body of the villa in the lovely entrance courtyard which is great for those seeking added privacy (or who snore!).
- - TV lounge has a Queen-size rollaway sofa bed and can be set up as an extra bedroom for 2 guests upon prior request ($)
- - Full access to the Four Seasons Hotel includes access to restaurants, spa, gym, kids club, pools, beaches, Lazy River, tennis, and shops. Guests can call the Four Seasons Hotel for room service, concierge, bell services, spa reservations and more. As a privately owned Four Seasons villa, all requirements related to the running of the villa should be communicated to the local ambassador and/or private housekeeper otherwise any additional housekeeping services or requests made directly to the hotel will be charged separately by the hotel.
- - A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation (MX0325)