Villa Bon Passet
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
<p>On the outskirts of Alcudia Old Town sits Villa Bon Passet. This magnificent villa is ideal for families, with an array of activities for the young ones within the spacious gardens. What caught our eye? It has to be the outdoor kitchen, complete with a brick-built BBQ, stove and double basin. The tiled worktops are ideal for prepping a crisp salad whilst some fresh fish is grilling on the BBQ. A dining table sits adjacent to the kitchen area, under a covered terrace, ideal for those wanting a spot of shade away from the sun. The covered beamed terrace wraps around this stunning property, offering multiple dining options, comfortable garden furniture and even table tennis. There’s even a badminton games court! The glittering saltwater pool sits centre stage, with classic roman steps and a beautifully crafted mosaic starfish in the centre. </p>
<p>If you can bring yourself to leave the spectacular gardens,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Airport - 61.80 km; Beach - 0.30 km; Restaurant - 0.40 km; Shops - 0.90 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.