Vernon House in Cowes
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Vernon House is a superb mid terraced four-story Georgian town house in old Cowes on the Isle of Wight. Stunning original features throughout, spacious, light, and perfect for 6 adult guests and 2 children but able to cater for up to 10 guests by request. 5 incredible bedrooms offering plenty of room for all, with gorgeous Solent views from the rear bedrooms. The dining area offers a fabulous table able to sit 10 guests comfortably. On the lower ground floor there is a snug sitting room with smart TV and a roomy study, just great for working from home or revision homework.
Outside there is an enclosed rear garden with table, chairs and bbq. Situated between the centre of Cowes with its fabulous choices of shops, restaurants, yacht clubs and café, and the glorious Northwood Park, and only a 5 minutes’ walk from the Cowes Red Jet terminal with regular services from Southampton and beyond, making Vernon House an easily...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.