Anchor Down in Ryde with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Anchor Down Cottage is a wonderful dog-welcoming semi-detached three-bed home by the sea, sleeping up to four adult guests comfortably, situated in old Ryde, on the Isle of Wight. Tucked away in a peaceful road, steeped in history with links to Lord Nelson and Lady Hamilton, and moments from Ryde’ golden sandy beach as well as all the superb international restaurants, café and boutiques that Ryde has to offer. The Cottage was built in 1937 and is a welcoming traditional home, set over two floors, with a sitting room to the front with a large smart TV and warming log burner for those colder evenings. Heading to the heart of the house you will find a well-equipped fitted kitchen with a multi-fuel range oven. The light dining area is just off of the kitchen, with bi-folding doors out into the immaculate lockable walled garden with a table, chairs and a small gas bbq. There is also a covered area for bikes. Upstairs you will find three...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.