Elegant Apartment with Panoramic Valley View
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a TV room with a sofa bed, a living room - dining room with fully equipped open kitchen, a large terrace/garden with outdoor furniture and barbecue, as well as a indoor parking space with cellar and common laundry room.
Château-d’Oex is the main town of the rural Canton Vaud Pays d’Enhaut holiday region. The regional folklore museum in historic buildings in the village centre and the hot-air ballooning days in January are particularly popular.
While not directly accessible by a motorway, driving into Château d’Oex is not difficult.
Take a train from Montreux on the GoldenPass Montreux-Bernese Oberland (MOB) Railway.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Château-d'Oex is the main town of the rural Canton Vaud Pays d'Enhaut holiday region. The regional folklore museum in historic buildings in the village centre and the hot-air ballooning days in January are particularly popular.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.