Superb three-stories apartment close to the ski lifts - Chamonix
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Ideally located in the heart of Chamonix, with a breathtaking view of the Mont Blanc range, this cosy flat is ideal for 8 people.
In the heart of Chamonix, close to shops and transport, this comfortable flat is perfect for a stay in the mountains, in winter as well in summer.
This charming flat built on three stories has a living space of 100 m² and is composed of :
- a cosy living room,
- three bedrooms with a queen-size bed (160 cm),
- a bedroom with bunkbeds,
- two bathrooms including one with bathtub and one with shower,
- a fully equipped kitchen (coffee machine, toaster, oven, kettle, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, hotplates),
- hoover, washing machine, dryer, hair dryer,
- TV, Wi-Fi,
- a ski locker
→ Hotel quality cleaning is carried out before your arrival and after your departure.
→ Our guests will receive all the essentials for...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer On Property
Washer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.