Beautiful Apartment Located on the Renowned Island
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
The plush and stylish lounge area of this stunning 2BR apartment is furnished with a curated style; featuring a three-seater leather sofa, two arm chairs, a large flat screen TV and a dining table next to the floor to ceiling window access to a furnished balcony with sea views. The kitchen is in it’s own room with a service window, seated bar area and contains all the necessary appliances for your stay, inclusive of a cooker, washing machine, dish washer (so no washing up!) and coffee machine for your convenience.
The master bedroom oozes with comfort, from the deluxe double bed and premium bedding, to the fully dressed windows that allow for a dream filled sleep. In addition, it is furnished with bedside tables and lamp lighting, a dressing chair and large chest of drawers. This room features a walk in wardrobe for all of your holiday essentials.
The large second bedroom...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Whether you want to sail around it, sky-dive over it or take the monorail through it, the Palm Jumeirah is the perfect location for a blissful Dubai stay that boasts plenty to do. It’s home to some of the most luxurious hotels in such as the infamous ‘Atlantis the Palm’ with world famous restaurant Nobu, Aquaventure Water Park and The Lost Chambers - an aquarium like no other. In the immediate vicinity you can stroll along Club Vista Mare – a series of seven restaurants built on a pier that stretches out over the water. Whenever you’re ready to head into the city, a 10-minute taxi will take you to the Palm’s neighbouring areas such as Dubai Marina and JBR. For an extra 10 minutes to your journey, you could find yourself at Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa or the trendy DIFC for fine dining experiences Dubai style. There is a monorail service that runs from Atlantis to the front Gates of the palm where you can jump on the Dubai Tram and Metro for access beyond. RTA taxi’s are at a plenty on The Palm and Uber is widely used throughout the Emirate.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.