Exquisite Villa Right on the Beach
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 11 Guests
Every room and expansive atrium of this five-bedroom villa is packed full of personality and stunning views. You will be spoilt for space as this stunning house delivers two furnished living areas; one features an open-planned functional area with a fully equipped large kitchen and breakfast bar, combined with a dining table with wrap-around views of the private beach, pool, and garden. The master dining room instead acts as a great stage for entertaining. Each hall, stairwell, and the room is designed with no detail spared, such as Persian rugs, floating chandeliers, greenery, wall hangings, and objet d’art against interior feature gems and premium marble flooring.
The master suite is tastefully designed to offer its inhabitants plenty of space without lacking in comfort. The neutral palette with warm wood embellishments adds to the calming feel of the room. It’s furnished with a king-size bed and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Whether you want to sail around it, sky-dive over it or take the monorail through it, The Palm Jumeirah is the perfect location for a blissful Dubai stay that boasts plenty to do. It’s home to some of the most luxurious hotels such as the world-famous ‘Atlantis the Palm’ with the world-renowned restaurant Nobu, Aquaventure Water Park and The Lost Chambers - an aquarium like no other. In the immediate vicinity, you can stroll along Club Vista Mare – a series of seven restaurants built on a pier that stretches out over the water, The Pointe where you will find the world's largest fountain alongside an array of dining options. Whenever you’re ready to head into the city, a 10-minute taxi will take you to the Palm’s neighbouring areas such as Dubai Marina and JBR. For an extra 10 minutes to your journey, you could find yourself at Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, or the trendy DIFC for fine dining experiences Dubai style. There is a monorail service that runs from Atlantis to the front Gates of the palm where you can jump on the Dubai Tram and Metro for access beyond. You can find plenty of RTA taxies on The Palm and Careem is widely used throughout the Emirate.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.