Ideal Villa with a Perfect Atmosphere
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
It is built on two floors, with privacy areas as a perfect set up for groups of friends or families traveling together.
This recently renovated house offers living spaces where you’ll enjoy relaxing in front of the view. The large living room opens onto the terrace under a high white mansard ceiling. It is furnished with sofas, armchairs and glass coffee tables that create a warm and cozy atmosphere. A projection screen is set up for pleasant movie nights. An exotic wood-dining table welcomes you for delicious meals prepared in the fully equipped kitchen. The living room opens onto the terrace and seems to merge with the outside, as a delightful mix of atmospheres where time seems suspended. Next door, there is an air-conditioned room with a comfortable indoor living space, as well as a modern equipped kitchen for the preparation of your meals.
The covered outdoor dining room welcomes you and your guests at any time of the day...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Located in Pointe Milou and opens onto a stunning view over the ocean, the Lorient bay and the surrounding islands. It is the perfect place to enjoy the unforgettable sunsets of St. Barths. Take a breathe in the relaxing atmosphere and enjoy the breezes that move the foliage.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.