- 5 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- 13 Guests
Welcome to The Yellowdog Inn…previously a bed and breakfast that has recently been remodeled into your very own private 5 bedroom 5 bath retreat. Prepared to be wow’d by this special getaway! Entry into a stunning great room with grand trusses, soaring ceilings and a wall of windows to let nature in. The fully stocked gourmet kitchen is a chefs dream with a 6 burner commercial gas cooking stove, double ovens, granite counter tops and a massive center island, whipping up meals for the fam will be a breeze. You can sleep 13 comfortably with 4 ensuite bedrooms, one bunk room + a loft. The back patio is the perfect spot for entertaining, BBQing and singing around the camp fire pit (seasonally). Stay warm with 2 gas log stoves and central heat. Located close to town and a dead level driveway. For outdoor fun the Arnold Rim Trail is out your back yard for hiking and mountain biking. Enjoy swimming and fishing at White Pines Lake only...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
A mountain sports haven, Arnold and the surrounding area offers a wide variety of outdoor activities including hiking, bicycling, off-road adventures, golf, fishing, and first-rate winter recreation. It is home to fine dining, historic lodging and unique boutique shopping. The region also stages free live music concerts throughout the summer, and arts and crafts festivals. The town is also home to Calaveras Big Trees State Park, which lies just a few miles outside of the downtown. Located at the snow line, Arnold receives snow every winter, and shows great seasonal variety in climate, flora and fauna. In addition, its close proximity to Bear Valley Mountain ski resort makes it a popular snow sports destination and many charming vacation rentals and lodging properties are available throughout the year.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- **Person reserving the cabin must be at least 25 years old** All our cabins are on septic systems so it is very important to only flush toilet paper. Most cabins have water heaters fo 50-75 gallon capacity so you may need to stagger your showers or run dishwasher during non-shower times to ensure hot water for all. Smoking is not permitted in any cabin. Campfires and fireworks is prohibited. Outdoor fire pits are permitted in winter months only due to high fire risk. In the Winter do not park on the street due to snow plowing...you could get plowed in. You may need to move your car from the driveway to have it plowed properly (you can't plow a driveway with vehicles there) Please be patient with the snowplow companies to plow the roads and driveway. Drive slow in snowy conditions. Don't forget to carry chains! When using the BBQ always turn off the propane when done. Clean the grill after each use to discourage wild animals. If you run out of propane there should be a 2nd can on site, if not call the office or emergency phone for a refill. Due to the nature of our area, wifi- although advertised - is not guaranteed. There are no refunds for non-operable wifi. Please do not tamper with the wifi password or settings. If you are having issues we are always available to assist in anyway we can. Check out time is 11am - please bring your keys back to our office where you checked in. Bringing pets to a non pet friendly home may result in fine or eviction. Please be courteous of our neighbors, the local noise curfew is 10:00 p.m. Noise carries in the mountains so please bring it inside at 10pm. For any violations of our policies there could be fines and eviction.