- 4 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Walk to Lakemont Pines Lake! Enjoy true lake living from this adorable 3 bedroom + extra sleeping area and 1.5 baths which will sleep 8 comfortably. Stay cool in those summer months with air conditioning. The great room is a fun space to spread out for movie night or to play board games with the kiddos. Whipping up a mountain meal is a breeze in the fully stocked kitchen. After a full day at the lake paddle boarding, swimming, kayaking, fishing or playing beach volleyball you will want to relax on the spacious deck with a cool drink and reminisce about the days activities. Just a short walk to Lakemont Pines Lake, 10 minutes to Big Trees State Park and the Stanislaus River, 25 mins to Spicer and Utica Reservoirs or Union Lake and 35 mins to Bear Valley Ski Resort or Lake Alpine and for you wine lovers you are only 15 mins from downtown Murphys with 28 tasting rooms on Main Street.
Bedrooms: Bedroom 1 located upstairs...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Basketball Courts: Community
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Lake Mont Pines is a picturesque subdivision located in the town of Arnold along scenic HWY 4 (home to the Ebbetts Pass National Scenic Byway) in the beautiful Sierra Foothills of Calaveras County at 4,000 ft in elevation. Our community enjoys the majesty of the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range and Calaveras Big Trees State Park in the Stanislaus National Forest. It also includes two trailheads for the 17-mile Arnold Rim Trail allowing year-round hiking, biking and horseback riding. This subdivision is a private community centered around picturesque Tanner Lake offering seasonal activities and year-round local recreation and amenities. Come enjoy our "Little Piece of Heaven" where you can enjoy hiking, golf, tennis, skiing, swimming, boating, wine tasting, fine dining and much, much more!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- **Person reserving the cabin must be at least 25 years old** All our cabins are on septic systems so it is very important to only flush toilet paper. Most cabins have water heaters fo 50-75 gallon capacity so you may need to stagger your showers or run dishwasher during non-shower times to ensure hot water for all. Smoking is not permitted in any cabin. Campfires and fireworks is prohibited. Outdoor fire pits are permitted in winter months only due to high fire risk. In the Winter do not park on the street due to snow plowing...you could get plowed in. You may need to move your car from the driveway to have it plowed properly (you can't plow a driveway with vehicles there) Please be patient with the snowplow companies to plow the roads and driveway. Drive slow in snowy conditions. Don't forget to carry chains! When using the BBQ always turn off the propane when done. Clean the grill after each use to discourage wild animals. If you run out of propane there should be a 2nd can on site, if not call the office or emergency phone for a refill. Due to the nature of our area, wifi- although advertised - is not guaranteed. There are no refunds for non-operable wifi. Please do not tamper with the wifi password or settings. If you are having issues we are always available to assist in anyway we can. Check out time is 11am - please bring your keys back to our office where you checked in. Bringing pets to a non pet friendly home may result in fine or eviction. Please be courteous of our neighbors, the local noise curfew is 10:00 p.m. Noise carries in the mountains so please bring it inside at 10pm. For any violations of our policies there could be fines and eviction.