- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Super Cute, Super Private, Super Fun!! Not just your ordinary cabin, this chalet was recently remodeled with mountain fun in mind. Enter into the spacious great room with hand carved bear pine logs, wood flooring and wood accents throughout. With one bedroom on the main floor with a King, and a bedroom upstairs off the loft with a queen + the loft with 2 twins + 2 super fun queen berth beds that any kid or adult will love to climb into. The cook in the family will have no problem whipping up a mountain meal in the fully stocked kitchen. The gas log stove and electric heat will keep you warm on those wintery eves and just in case there is a power outage the automatic generator will kick right in. The new Trex deck with gas BBQ is where the family will gather after a fun day at the lake. Set on an acre of level land the family can spend the whole day exploring, collecting pine cones, sledding, making a snowman or snow angels. Close to...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Dorrington sits on State Route 4 and was a historic stopping place on the Big Tree-Carson Valley Road and was a toll road between Murphys and Ebbetts Pass, often serving as a resort for visitors to what is now Calaveras Big Trees State Park. Dorrington is also home to the second largest Sugar Pine in the world, measuring 32 ft round and 220 ft. tall.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- **Person reserving the cabin must be at least 25 years old** All our cabins are on septic systems so it is very important to only flush toilet paper. Most cabins have water heaters fo 50-75 gallon capacity so you may need to stagger your showers or run dishwasher during non-shower times to ensure hot water for all. Smoking is not permitted in any cabin. Campfires and fireworks is prohibited. Outdoor fire pits are permitted in winter months only due to high fire risk. In the Winter do not park on the street due to snow plowing...you could get plowed in. You may need to move your car from the driveway to have it plowed properly (you can't plow a driveway with vehicles there) Please be patient with the snowplow companies to plow the roads and driveway. Drive slow in snowy conditions. Don't forget to carry chains! When using the BBQ always turn off the propane when done. Clean the grill after each use to discourage wild animals. If you run out of propane there should be a 2nd can on site, if not call the office or emergency phone for a refill. Due to the nature of our area, wifi- although advertised - is not guaranteed. There are no refunds for non-operable wifi. Please do not tamper with the wifi password or settings. If you are having issues we are always available to assist in anyway we can. Check out time is 11am - please bring your keys back to our office where you checked in. Bringing pets to a non pet friendly home may result in fine or eviction. Please be courteous of our neighbors, the local noise curfew is 10:00 p.m. Noise carries in the mountains so please bring it inside at 10pm. For any violations of our policies there could be fines and eviction.