Historical Wine Estate
- 9 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
The HISTORICAL WINE ESTATE encompasses over 600 hectares of the surrounding hillside of Montalcino in the region of Siena, dominating over the Orcia Valley, a UNESCO recognized historical landmark site.
Many illustrious Italian families had previously owned this property such as the Guglieschi, the Borghese, and the Tancredi families, from whom the property was named after, prior to the acquisition of the estate by the current owners, the Venturini Del Greco family. Priority has always been to uphold the flavour and tradition of the estate itself while making modern improvements where necessary.
This HISTORICAL WINE ESTATE offers 9 double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. A magnificent suite at the top of the tower boasts a 360° view of the surrounding valley.
A country-style kitchen with all modern comforts, a dining room, 2 large living-rooms with original painted beams, 2 smaller rooms with frescoed...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.