Cozy Bear Cabin
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Come cozy up in this beautifully updated and centrally located cabin in Arnold! This charming 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom cabin is walking distance to Snowshoe Brewing Company, shopping, and dining! The updated and well stocked kitchen provides everything you’ll need for a family meal on the recently refinished deck. You can also enjoy a rousing game of ping pong, foosball, corn-hole or other yard games after a long day at White Pines Lake which is only a 5 minute drive away. The Cozy Bear Cabin is also well stocked for little ones with highchair, play pen, and more. Create mountain memories in this fun and unique slice of paradise!
Cozy Bear Cabin accommodates 10 guests in 3 bedrooms. The first bedroom is located on the main floor featuring a Cal King Bed. The second bedroom is downstairs with another Cal King, and the third bedroom is also downstairs with a Queen Bed and Bunk Bed (2 Twins). There is additional sleeping in the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
A mountain sports haven, Arnold and the surrounding area offers a wide variety of outdoor activities including hiking, bicycling, off-road adventures, golf, fishing, and first-rate winter recreation. It is home to fine dining, historic lodging and unique boutique shopping. The region also stages free live music concerts throughout the summer, and arts and crafts festivals. The town is also home to Calaveras Big Trees State Park, which lies just a few miles outside of the downtown. Located at the snow line, Arnold receives snow every winter, and shows great seasonal variety in climate, flora and fauna. In addition, Its close proximity to Bear Valley Mountain ski resort makes it a popular snow sports destination and many charming vacation rentals and lodging properties are available throughout the year.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- **Person reserving the cabin must be at least 25 years old** All our cabins are on septic systems so it is very important to only flush toilet paper. Most cabins have water heaters fo 50-75 gallon capacity so you may need to stagger your showers or run dishwasher during non-shower times to ensure hot water for all. Smoking is not permitted in any cabin. Campfires and fireworks is prohibited. Outdoor fire pits are permitted in winter months only due to high fire risk. In the Winter do not park on the street due to snow plowing...you could get plowed in. You may need to move your car from the driveway to have it plowed properly (you can't plow a driveway with vehicles there) Please be patient with the snowplow companies to plow the roads and driveway. Drive slow in snowy conditions. Don't forget to carry chains! When using the BBQ always turn off the propane when done. Clean the grill after each use to discourage wild animals. If you run out of propane there should be a 2nd can on site, if not call the office or emergency phone for a refill. Due to the nature of our area, wifi- although advertised - is not guaranteed. There are no refunds for non-operable wifi. Please do not tamper with the wifi password or settings. If you are having issues we are always available to assist in anyway we can. Check out time is 11am - please bring your keys back to our office where you checked in. Bringing pets to a non pet friendly home may result in fine or eviction. Please be courteous of our neighbors, the local noise curfew is 10:00 p.m. Noise carries in the mountains so please bring it inside at 10pm. For any violations of our policies there could be fines and eviction.