- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Welcome to the beautiful area of Peoria, a charming oasis and a suburb of exciting Phoenix. Find tranquility in the perfect getaway for you and your loved ones in this enchanting home that boasts a meticulously landscaped backyard with a glittering pool, hot tub, and a builtin grill for barbecuing. Challenge your loved ones to friendly competitions in the game room, equipped with shuffleboard, ping pong, and foosball tables.
Upon entry, youll be met with a bright interior and an airy atmosphere throughout the space. Marvel at the comfortable and contemporary decor that helps make you feel right at home. Rest on the plush furniture, curl up with a good book by the fireplace, or stream your favorite shows on the large TV using your own accounts to relax. Serve your loved ones homecooked meals at the formal dining table, lovingly prepared in the sophisticated kitchen. Hobby chefs will love creating culinary charms with the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Basketball Courts: Community
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Tax ID 21477629
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 15 per night
- 1 bedrooms 15 per night
- 2 bedrooms 15 per night
- 3 bedrooms 20 per night
- 4 bedrooms 20 per night
- 5 bedrooms 25 per night
- 6 bedrooms 25 per night
- 7 bedrooms 25 per night
- 8 bedrooms 25 per night
- This fee does not apply to stays of 30 or more nights
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager Arizona LLC
- RECREATIONAL AMENITY ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND LIABILITY WAIVER
- This Recreational Amenity Acknowledgment and Liability Waiver this Waiver is hereby incorporated as UnitSpecific Terms into the Vacation Rental Agreement Agreement for the rental of the vacation rental property specified in the Agreement Property. In consideration for the right to use the Property, and the recreational and other amenities described in this Waiver, Renter agrees to inform all other guests and persons accessing the Property collectively, Occupants of the terms of this Waiver and to ensure that all Occupants understand and comply with the Waiver terms.
- I. ACKNOWLEDGMENT
- The Property may allow guest access to or use of the following recreational amenities the Recreational Amenities
- 1 a swimming pool and hot tub and,
- 2 a play structure
- Due to a variety of factors, including weather, these Recreational Amenities may not be available, functional, or safely usable at the time of your stay.
- 1. Swimming Pool and Hot Tub
- ANY USE OF THE SWIMMING POOL OR HOT TUB IS AT RENTERS AND OCCUPANTS OWN RISK.
- Occupants acknowledge that swimming and hot tub use are inherently dangerous recreational activities with risks of BODILY INJURY including, but not limited to, rash, infection, disease, burns, electrocution, chemical irritation, heat exhaustion, evisceration, entrapment, or drowning and DEATH. OCCUPANTS SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO LIFEGUARD IS PRESENT AND THAT THESE CONDITIONS COULD POSE A SPECIAL RISK TO CHILDREN. Children under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult at all times during the use of the Pool or Hot Tub.
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists strongly advises against the use of hot tubs during pregnancy. Studies have shown an increased risk of birth defects in babies of women who had an increased body temperature during their pregnancy. Elderly persons and anyone subject to heart disease, diabetes, low or high blood pressure, strokes, epilepsy, or similar afflictions should not enter the Hot Tub without first consulting their physician. No one should use a hot tub while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Anyone who is taking medications of any kind, or being treated for any illness, should consult a physician prior to using the Hot Tub. The hot tub must be kept at a temperature of less than 104 degrees Fahrenheit 40 degrees Celsius for personal safety.
- 2. Play Structure
- USE OF THE PLAY EQUIPMENT IS AT RENTERS AND OCCUPANTS OWN RISK. All types of playground equipment can pose potential risks of injury, and children should be supervised when using the play structure. Renter and Occupants agree to assume all the risks, known and unknown, associated with the use of the play structure.
- II. WAIVER AND RELEASE INDEMNIFICATION
- RENTER AND OCCUPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE OWNER AND Property Manager, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES collectively, Released Parties FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE RECREATIONAL AMENITIES DESCRIBED IN THIS WAIVER.
- ADDITIONALLY, RENTER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FROM RENTER, OCCUPANTS, THIRD PARTIES, OR THEIR HEIRS OR NEXT OF KIN THAT RESULT IN ANY LOSSES, COSTS INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES, DAMAGES OR EXPENSES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE RECREATIONAL AMENITIES DESCRIBED IN THIS WAIVER.